This is Australia's and the worldu2019s safest winch hook. Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the UltraHook which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip, locking the latch into place.
EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper u201cHook Upu201d orientation.
The first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
- The industryu2019s first winch hook with an integrated shackle pin mount
- Two methods of use: conventional hook opening, or shackle mount
- Shackle pin mount allows the safer practice of Closed System Winching
- Finger grip feature promotes proper u201cHook Upu201d orientation
- Double locking safety clasp u2013 lock the safety clasp with the included clevis pin
- Latch lock clevis pin stored conveniently in hook body
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead surface protection
- Max opening deformation clearly laser engraved
- Lightweight u2013 Precision CNC machined 7000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- No rope splicing required u2013 double shear pin design accepts rope/cable eyes
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- Foldable to stow rattle free against fairleads
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts u00be shackle pins (.875u201d diameter)
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8u2019u2019
- Available in the Military Specification Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- 5/8u201d diameter 6AI-4V grade V titanium double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength u2013 Hook Throat Opening: 31,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength u2013 Shackle Pin Mount: 48,000 pounds
- Weight: 32oz
MADE IN THE USA