Oricom PMR795 Handheld UHF CB Radio Twin Pack
Perfect for inexperienced UHF CB Radio users or a family that loves the outdoors
This radio pack delivers exceptional voice quality and a range of up to 3km in optimal conditions.
Small enough to slip in a pocket, or clip to your belt, The PMR795BL will ensure you have effective communications wherever you find yourself.
500mW Transmit power
Compact & light weight
Duplex mode (range extender)
Call tone alert
Each radio requires 3 x AAA alkaline batteries (not supplied)
Includes 3-year warranty
2 x UHF CB Radios (PMR795)
2 x Belt clips (2U0013)
Q: How do I install the batteries in my PMR795?
A: 1. Slide down the battery compartment cover.
2. Insert 3 x AAA batteries (not included).
3. Position the batteries according to the polarity marking on the battery compartment.
After placing batteries into correct positions, replace the battery cover.
Q: How do I adjust the speaker volume?
A: The PMR795 come with 8 preset volume levels. To increase the volume, press the Up / Scan button and to decrease the volume, press the Down / Mon button, press PTT button or Menu/PWR button to confirm.
Q: How do I change channels on my radio?
A: To change channels, once you have turned your unit on, press the Menu/PWR once and use the Up/Down buttons to scroll through to your preferred channel. Press the PTT button to confirm channel. Your PMR795 is simplex “one way at a time”. While you are speaking, you cannot receive a Transmission.
Q: How do I transmit on the PMR795?
A: The unit is in RX mode when turned ON and not transmitting. When a signal is received on the selected channel, “RX” icon will display on the LCD screen.
- Press and hold the PTT (Push to Talk) button to transmit your voice. “TX” will display on the LCD screen.
- Hold the unit in a vertical position with the Mic (Microphone) 5 cm away from your mouth. While holding the PTT button, speak into the microphone in a normal tone of voice.
- Release the PTT button when you have finished transmitting. For others to receive your transmission, they must be on the same channel as you.