Oricom DTX4200X Premium Dual Receive Mic UHF Radio + ANU230 Antenna - Offroad Adventure Pack
Free Magnetic Microphone Bracket Included while stocks last.
The Offroad Adventure Pack pairs the new and improved DTX4200X Dual Receive UHF CB Radio with the ANU230 6.5dBi ground independent UHF CB Antenna with elevated feed, heavy duty barrel spring base and fibreglass whip.
Dual receive function allows you to receive and listen to two different channels simultaneously without the need to have two UHF CB Radios installed.
The audio quality and volume has been significantly enhanced to provide Loud & Clear sound from the speakers in both the transceiver and microphone.
Professional grade microphone has been redesigned to be heavier and larger in the hand, with an extra-large easy to read LCD display.
Built to Last
Designed for Australian conditions and backed by our 5-year warranty.DTX4200X Key Features:
- Ergonomic, professional grade controller speaker microphone
- IP54 Dust and splash resistant
- Loud and clear audio with a speaker in the microphone and the transceiver
- Easy to see extra-large backlit display
- Intuitive jog wheel to access primary functions
- Heavy duty die-cast metal chassis
- 3 memory groups of 16 channels per group
- Large 96 multi-colour backlit display
- Back light brightness (5 pre-set levels plus auto)
- Fast scanning 80 channels within 3 seconds
- Jog wheel volume/channel and squelch control
- 38 CTCSS & 104 DCS codes
- Transmit power indicator
- Slide-in mounting bracket
- Auto power off (off/1h/2h/4h)
- 3.5mm external jack (for optional external speaker)
- Included in the pack; 2m microphone extension cable and mounting hardware
- Requires UHF CB Antenna (not supplied)
- Transceiver Dimensions (31mm x 128mm x 147mm)
- Heavy duty barrel spring base
- 680mm fibreglass whip (full antenna height 962mm)
- 5m Low-loss coaxial cable, a pre-terminated FME connector and PL259 adaptor
- Premium UHF CB Radio (DTX4200X)
- ANU230 Antenna
- Heavy Duty Controller Speaker Microphone
- Microphone mounting bracket
- Transceiver mounting bracket
- Pack of supplied mounting screws
- User Guide